PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: Butch Harmon Right Grip Gloves
Are you looking to improve your swing? Well how about trying the latest innovation from the master himself, Butch Harmon. You simply can't go wrong with a product used by a man who has coached Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Adam Scott, Fred Couples and many more.
The Butch Harmon Right Grip Gloves will help you with the most fundamental problem in golf, your grip. If you have ever had a golf lesson you will know that the very first thing a professional golfer looks at is your grip.
The great thing about this training aid is that you can use it while you are actually playing golf, at the range or in your lounge room (family, pets and ceilings permitting).
Please note, unlike normal golf gloves, the left hand model is for the lefties and the right hand model is for the right hander.
Soft bar technology allows you to feel the correct grip pressure
Instantly places the golf club in the correct position for BOTH hands
Develops muscle memory which stays with you
Sizes available include Small, Medium, Med-Lge, Large, XL.
How do you use the Right Grip Gloves?
1. Put on both Butch Harmon Right Grip Golf Gloves as you would with ordinary golf gloves.
2. Hold your left hand palm up and lay the grip of your club across your fingers.
3. Gently close your left hand around the grip making sure the Soft Bar is on top of your grip. This will place the grip of the club in your fingers.
4. Hold your right hand palm up and lay the grip of the club across your fingers.
5. Gently close your right hand around the grip making sure the Soft Bar of the right hand is also on top of the grip. Both hands will now gently cradle the grip with the Right Grip.
You are now ready to experience longer, straighter and more consistent golf shots. It is that simple.